Please read Our
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of the indoor golf simulator and driving range centre (“Clubhouse Golf”) owned and operated by Clubhouse Golf Pty Ltd (“Clubhouse Golf”) located at Level 1, 11-13 Ocean Street, Maroochydore, Australia (“Facility”). By using the Facility, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Booking and Payment
- 2.1 Bookings can be made online or in-person. Clubhouse Golf reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason.
- 2.2 Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. No refunds will be given for cancellations or no-shows.
- 2.3 Bookings can be rescheduled subject to availability and payment of a rescheduling fee. The rescheduling fee will be at the discretion of Clubhouse Golf.
- 2.4 Clubhouse Golf may offer promotional rates or discounts from time to time. These rates and discounts may be subject to specific terms and conditions, and Clubhouse Golf reserves the right to modify or withdraw them at any time.
Use of the Facility
- 3.1 Users must arrive at least 10 minutes before their booking time. Failure to arrive on time may result in the cancellation of the booking without refund.
- 3.2 Users must follow all instructions provided by Clubhouse Golf’s staff and signage at the Facility. Any failure to comply with instructions may result in the cancellation of the booking without refund.
- 3.3 Users must wear appropriate footwear, such as closed-toe shoes, when using the Facility. Users not wearing appropriate footwear may be refused entry or asked to leave.
- 3.4 Users must not use the Facility under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Clubhouse Golf reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any person from the Facility for suspected intoxication.
- 3.5 Users must not engage in any behaviour that may endanger themselves or others, including swinging the golf club in a reckless or dangerous manner. Users may be ejected from the Facility for any such behaviour.
- 3.6 Clubhouse Golf reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any person from the Facility for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with these terms and conditions or for disruptive behaviour.
- 3.7 Users may use the Facility for the sole purpose of playing golf. Any other use is prohibited, including but not limited to, commercial activities or use of the Facility for personal training purposes.
- 4.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clubhouse Golf excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to, personal injury or property damage) arising directly or indirectly out of the use of the Facility.
- 4.2 Users acknowledge that the use of the Facility carries inherent risks, including but not limited to, the risk of physical injury or property damage. Users use the Facility at their own risk and Clubhouse Golf will not be liable for any injuries or damages that may occur.
- 4.3 Users are responsible for their own personal belongings while using the Facility. Clubhouse Golf is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- 4.4 Users must report any incidents or accidents to Clubhouse Golf’s staff immediately. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the booking without refund.
- 5.1 All intellectual property rights in the Facility, including but not limited to, the design of the Facility, the software used in the Facility and any promotional material, are owned by the Company or its licensors.
- 5.2 Users may not copy, reproduce or distribute any part of the Facility without the prior written consent of the Company.
- 6.2 Clubhouse Golf takes all reasonable steps to protect users’ personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- 6.3 Users may request access to their personal information held by Clubhouse Golf at any time, and may request that their personal information be corrected or deleted.
- 7.1 These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the user and Clubhouse Golf, and supersede all prior negotiations, representations, understandings and agreements between the parties.
- 7.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- 7.3 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Australia and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- 7.4 The Company may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on its website. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing the website to ensure that they are aware of any changes.